Fee and Cancellation
- Before registration, please be sure of registration fee, payment method and cancellation policy, mentioned below.
- The Symposium is open to all scientists on completion of the registration
form. Please note that on-line registration is the preferred method. If
you are unable to register on-line, please use a form here (MS Word) and send it by Fax to Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
- For on-line registration, click on the button at the end of this page
(On/Before October 9, 2008)
(On/After October 10, 2008)
|| SSSJ Members
|| SSSJ Members
- SSSJ: The Surface Science Society of Japan.
- The Full Registration Fee includes the admission to all symposium sessions and exhibition, an abstracts book, publication of a proceeding paper, a Proceedings, and refreshments at short breaks.
- The Student Fee includes the same things.
- The Accompanying Person Fee includes the admission to exhibition and refreshments at short breaks.
- All participants including accompanying persons are invited to
Get-Together (Nov. 9) and Banquet (Nov. 11).
- If you are not a member of SSSJ at the moment of registration, you need to register to ISSS-5 as a non-member. If you register to ISSS-5 as a non-member, you can subscribe the SSSJ membership of FY2009 without payment of the additional membership fee (JPY9,000 for a regular member and JPY3,000 for a student). You will find the application form in your conference bag. You will receive SSSJ bulletins monthly from April 2009. (The bulletins are mainly written in Japanese.)
- Registration Fee will not be refunded.
Upon the receipt of the Registration and Hotel Application Form, Nippon
Travel Agency will send you Confirmation & Invoice stating the total
amount due. Please choose one of the two methods of payment and specify
which one on the Registration & Hotel Reservation Form. All payments
must be in Japanese Yen. If you choose payment by credit card, the total
amount will be charged to your credit card prior to the symposium.
(1) Credit Card
American Express, Diners Club, Master Card or Visa.
(2) Bank Transfer in Yen:
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Hibiya Branch Account No: 3033298
Account Name: Nippon Travel Agency
Swift Code: SMBCJPJT
- The accounts you made for abstract submission are not valid any more. Please make a new account for your registration and/or hotel reservation.
- The creation of your new account on the "New Registration" page does not mean completion of your registration and/or reservation. Please be sure to click gParticipationh and/or gAccommodationh to proceed to the next step.
- Click here to proceed to On-Line Registration.