The proceedings of ISSS-8 will be published in
e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology (e-JSSNT). All papers will be subject to peer review,
handled by the program/publication committee of the symposium.
All the participants are encouraged to submit an original paper.
Invited speakers are strongly encouraged to submit an original, a commentary, or a review paper.
Travel award winners are supposed to submit an original paper though the submission does not
guarantee eventual acceptance. Heinrich Rohrer Medal winners are strongly recommended to submit
an original, a commentary, or a review paper.
- The submission page will be open from October 27, 2017.
- The deadline of manuscript submission is January 9, 2018.
- Submitted papers are individually published on the website immediately after
the acceptance, and are unaffected by delays of other papers.
How to submit a paper
- A manuscript can only be submitted on-line via the website of e-JSSNT.
- The instruction for Web submission customized to ISSS-8 is available,
- Detailed information and instructions for manuscript preparation are on
the journal website.
- There are no page limitations or fees for publication.
- The authors are encouraged to use color figures and movies.
- Your manuscript must be written in clear, comprehensible English.
- If you have concerns about the level of English in your manuscript, please ensure that
it is proofread before submission by a native English speaker or a scientific editing service.