The symposium presentation language is English.
- Oral presentations will be held at Conference Room 101, 102 (1F), Conference Room 201,
202 (2F), and Convention Hall 200 (2F).
- The plenary sessions will be held at Main Convention Hall (2F).
- The assigned time for an oral presentation is 15 min for talk and 5 min for discussion.
- All the session rooms will be equipped with a PC running Windows (not Mac),
LCD projector with a VGA cable (D-sub 15 pin), laser pointer, and microphone.
- Audio output is not available.
Pease choose a presentation method from the following two options.
Use your own laptop PC.
- Use the PC equipped in the room.
- Check if your laptop PC can be appropriately connected to the projector in the room
before your session begins. The technical assistants will help you.
- Make sure that your laptop PC has a monitor output (D sub 15 pin) or
bring an appropriate adaptor for that. Do not forget to bring an AC adaptor with you.
- Bring your presentation file on a USB memory stick in case something wrong happens.
Poster session schedule
- The poster sessions will be held at Multi-Purpose Hall (1F)
- Presenting authors should be present by the poster during the assigned sessions.
3PA and 3PN: 18:00 - 20:00, Oct. 23rd (Mon)
4PA and 4PN: 18:00 - 20:00, Oct. 24rd (Tue)
6PN: 10:20 - 12:20, Oct. 26rd (Thu)
Poster size and set-up
- Poster panels are 2,100 mm in height by 900 mm in width.
- Your poster number will be displayed on the poster panel.
- Poster should be mounted during the designated time and date.
3PA and 3PN: 8:30 - 12:00, Oct 23rd (Mon)
4PA and 4PN: 8:30 - 12:00, Oct 24rd (Tue)
6PN: 8:30 - 9:30, Oct 26rd (Thu)
- Poster should be removed at the end of the session
- The material for poster mounting will be supplied. No other materials should be used.